Friday, July 16, 2010

Elusilv Studio Official Namecard & Service Provided

Design and Printing Services :
Banner / Web Banner
Name Card / Business Card
Logo / Corporate Identity
Flyers / Brochure
Poster / Signage
Wedding Cards / DVD, CD Cover
and others related.

For Booking :
Shariff
p : 012-7191468 / 013-2370517
e : silver_raden@yahoo.com
fb : http://www.facebook.com/shariff.jafri

My price for design service is negotiable.Price will based on how complicated the artwork design. I give my price 1st and then u can nego. Discount for more than 3 design order. After meet all of the agreement, I'll start designing. Thanks. =)

Also, I'm a member of Little Shutter Production. Our Service is :
- Design Solution
- Interior Design
- Furniture Design
- 3D Modeling
- Photography/Videography
- Comics Character/Storyboard
- Graphic Design
- Advertising
- Website Design





Contact Form


0 rekaan :